About Your Home Inspector
For many, buying a home will be the most expensive purchase of their lives. A proper home inspection can save you thousands of dollars, in unforeseen problems within the home, before you decide to purchase. It can also help you with a plan for what you need to do in the home if you do decide to purchase. Finding the right home inspector means some peace of mind during this stressful and exciting time.
I have over 30 years of construction experience as a red seal journeyman contractor specializing in masonry. Over the past thirty years, I have been involved in the construction of residential homes, residential developments, and commercial developments. I have been serving on the Board of Directors since 2014 at the Provincial and National levels – Alberta. As a CAHPI member, we are required to complete ongoing and updated training throughout the year.
My education as a home inspector includes:
- Carson Dunlop Home Inspector Training Program
- CAHPI Alberta professional exams and peer review
- Certified Level I – Flir Canada Infrared Technician
- Certified Pro-Lab Advanced Mold Assessment and Indoor Air Quality Inspector
- Radon Air Testing
- Certified to Complete Commercial Inspections to the ASTM 2018 Standards
Professional affiliations include:
- CAHPI ALBERTA
- Carson Dunlop Home Inspector Training – http://www.carsondunlop.com/home-inspector-training/
- Alberta licenses and bonding
- Alberta Professional Home Inspectors